What's new

I have a problem with SQL @ Visual Studio

Saman.h.moein

hello to all .
i have microsoft surface pro4 corei5 -8 G - 256
i installed visual stadio 2013 & SQL 2014.
After trasferring my project from my old laptop ( win7 & Visual stadio 2010) Bad things happen.in design windows form, Objects in my all of form is disarray butt when i run the same form it is ok . Picture 1 is design mode & picture 2 is run the same form . i dont know why !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

Plantje

The issue in Visual Studio is a matter of dragging the form a little wider, isn't it?

Can this be caused by a difference in resolution between your old system and the new one? Try changing the resolution to resemble the old resolution for a while. Or perhaps set the display scaling to 100% for a while.

OP
S

Saman.h.moein

The issue in Visual Studio is a matter of dragging the form a little wider, isn't it?

Can this be caused by a difference in resolution between your old system and the new one? Try changing the resolution to resemble the old resolution for a while. Or perhaps set the display scaling to 100% for a while.
tnx for your answer .
when i set scaling to 100% my problem is solved . but the every things is very small .
if visual stadio be open and set scaling to 150% every thing is ok , but the next time to login i have the same problem .

OP
S

Saman.h.moein

I do not think that this problem is for difference between the 2 resolution . Because when i open a new project i have the same problem as well (picture 6 )

Attachments

Plantje

So, scaling is still an issue. I understand setting it at 100% is not workable. Sorry, I have no solution

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
Older versions of Visual Studio used XP GDI UI Elements, this is fixed in VS 2015 and later....

upload_2016-9-7_13-49-30.png

This only compromise is to lower your resolution on the Surface or Update to a newer version of VS....

Staff online

Members online