What's new

Its Here!!!

BrianM

Can you give us a timeline? When did you place your order for the SP2? When did you receive your shipping notification?

This is worse than waiting for Christmas!

oion

Can you give us a timeline? When did you place your order for the SP2? When did you receive your shipping notification?

This is worse than waiting for Christmas!

Jeff did not order the Surfaces. He and his family participated at the Launch party so they got these for free.

mitchellvii

Just talked to local Microsoft Store. Good news is new type and touch covers will be in stock starting tomorrow. Bad news is, no trade-up program for owners of prior version keyboards. However, they will take Apple products in trade.

I feel so appreciated.

OP
jnjroach

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
Oh, okay. Whew. And I thought you were, like, positively insane and freakishly rich. Congratulations on all the shinies, by the way. Are you expecting three free Surface 2s as well? (Gah.)

I definitely hate it when certain couriers--only certain, and sometimes it varies by the driver!--leave stuff at my door instead of handing it to the manager's office. But most of the time they're good about it (leaving at the office). So I'm not too worried... mostly.

We are supposed to receive 3 Surface 2's as well :) Which to be honest I'm looking forward to much more....

Oh, okay. Whew. And I thought you were, like, positively insane and freakishly rich. Congratulations on all the shinies, by the way. Are you expecting three free Surface 2s as well? (Gah.)

I definitely hate it when certain couriers--only certain, and sometimes it varies by the driver!--leave stuff at my door instead of handing it to the manager's office. But most of the time they're good about it (leaving at the office). So I'm not too worried... mostly.

UPS left my Power Mac G5 on the front porch. Didn't even knock, just dropped it off and left. Facing the street, no fence. (this was just a few months ago, it was a used model)

Of course, it's possible they saw that it was 47 pounds and didn't expect anyone to be able to cart it off easy...those things are heavy!

kristalsoldier

We are supposed to receive 3 Surface 2's as well :) Which to be honest I'm looking forward to much more....

And there is Oion ragging me about my collection of devices!!!!

Jeff and family make an appearance and woosh....and like a deluge of tech, 6 devices fall in front of this door!!!!!

Oion...note!!!!

oion

I think I hate you.

UPS left my Power Mac G5 on the front porch. Didn't even knock, just dropped it off and left. Facing the street, no fence. (this was just a few months ago, it was a used model)

Of course, it's possible they saw that it was 47 pounds and didn't expect anyone to be able to cart it off easy...those things are heavy!

This now begs the question...

Who will be taking time off work to wait by the door? Or call the shipping depot to hold the stuff?

demandarin

It's nice that it's virtually identical to the first one. Will make for an easy stealth purchase :).

hmm...good point..now you giving me more reason to take the plunge....then what will I do with my original pro? haha I definitely wont trade it in at a huge loss since is till just got this in august. the 128gb version.