What's new

LinkedIn tile in Windows 10

convergent

I'm still learning the SP4 and today been trying to get a LinkedIn tile next to Facebook and Twitter in the Start menu of Windows 10. I'm shocked that there isn't an app. The best I've done is to save a Chrome tile. Is there a better way or even a way to change the icon for a Chrome start menu object? Thanks...

LinkedIn has a great app on Android which is logical since Google bought LinkedIn...err... que? No wait... Microsoft bought LinkedIn.
No, sorry I can't help...

I'm still learning the SP4 and today been trying to get a LinkedIn tile next to Facebook and Twitter in the Start menu of Windows 10. I'm shocked that there isn't an app. The best I've done is to save a Chrome tile. Is there a better way or even a way to change the icon for a Chrome start menu object? Thanks...
You can install it as a web app through chromium edge and it will allow you to pin a tile to the start screen.

Yes, that works fine. But it is weird! It feels like even Microsoft itself doesn't trust their app store to be around for a while. Even they think it is not worth the effort to create a Windows app....

Back