What's new

New firmware update 10/28/14!! Go check your updates. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zog1971

Hi guys! There was a new SP3 firmware update sent out today! Just wanted to let everyone know as I was definitely not expecting it. Thought these big updates take place on the 2nd Tuesday of the month, but I'll take it. :) Go check your windows update. Mine rebooted my SP3 three times and took about 5 mins. I'm getting ready to go and look and see what all was updated. If you know, please post!

OP
Zog1971

Zog1971

• Surface Pro UEFI update (v3.11.250.0) enhances the system stability, increases the reliability of the graphics display performance, and adds a status bar to the experience when applying future System Firmware Updates.

• Surface Pro Embedded Controller Firmware update (v38.7.50.0) increases the reliability of sleep state transitions with a Surface Pro 3 Docking Station connected.

• Surface Integration update (v2.0.1168.0) addresses setting the Hibernate value in Windows 10.

• Intel(R) 8 Series PCI Express Root Port #3 – 9C14 update (v2.0.1151.0) addresses cases when the Wi-Fi adapter is not available upon resuming the system from sleep.

• Wireless Network Controller and Bluetooth driver update (v15.68.3059.117) improves Wi-Fi throughput, especially after rebooting with Bluetooth devices that are paired, enhances power consumption situations, and addresses instances of system instability.

Status
Not open for further replies.