What's new

New Firmware Update 9/29

samwise141

Anyways back to the issue...I got the new update and it has trashed my WiFi. Anybody got a fix? The problem from the comments in this thread indicates its from a faulty driver for the Marvell wireless adapter. I contacted Microsoft 2 days ago about this and they said they'd contact me within 48 hours, obviously I haven't heard anything from them or I wouldn't be posting here. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
Anyways back to the issue...I got the new update and it has trashed my WiFi. Anybody got a fix? The problem from the comments in this thread indicates its from a faulty driver for the Marvell wireless adapter. I contacted Microsoft 2 days ago about this and they said they'd contact me within 48 hours, obviously I haven't heard anything from them or I wouldn't be posting here. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Try uninstalling KB3093266 (Cumulative update for Windows 10 for x64-based systems) and reboot and see if it restores WiFi functionality....

Narshredder

This is terribly frustrating!! I cannot download anything. The download rate peaks then slowly dies down until wireless capabilities are dead. Currently on the Marvell Driver 15.68.3091.193 , anyone have a download to the latest driver?(41 I believe). Just the other day I was getting steady download rates. Any advice?

Thanks

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    14.6 KB · Views: 509

samwise141

This is terribly frustrating!! I cannot download anything. The download rate peaks then slowly dies down until wireless capabilities are dead. Currently on the Marvell Driver 15.68.3091.193 , anyone have a download to the latest driver?(41 I believe). Just the other day I was getting steady download rates. Any advice?

Thanks

Me too, that's probably our issue.

jrbirdman

For what it's worth...I found this forum AFTER I ran into the same connectivity issues reported here on my Win10 SPro3, gave up, and did a factory reset. I'm back up on 8.1 with no problems.

I think I'll wait for the dust to settle before going back to 10. :)

No such packet loss issues on mine. Tested with 2 hour streaming of a lossless 25 GB Blu-Ray movie file attached to the USB in the router played using movies and tv app. Streaming is as perfect as it could.

Speed is still amazing. It can still transfer over 300 Mbps internet wirelessly from router.
4717654782.png

Grumpy2

Pulling your chain mate... much to elicit a response worthy of your user alias which you don't disappoint.
Well it would appear to me Mr Roach that you are more Grumpy than I am. You are also a pain in the neck with your attitude. I would certainly hate to work with (or for) you with that sort of attitude problem you have. How you became an Administrator on this site is beyond me.