What's new

OFFICIAL I Now Have a Surface Pro 3 i7

GTiceman

Exchanged my defective i5/256/8 for the i7/256/8 so I am back to the club I started out in after 3 different SP3s, hopefully number 4 is the lucky one

Maciej

Hi, Folks!

I am a very happy owner of an SP3 i7 256 GB from 12.12.2014 on ;)

Togehter with:
  • Black Type Cover 3
  • Docking Station
  • Office Personal
That was the greatest birthday/christmas present I have ever get. ;)

sharpuser

Administrator
Staff member
Hi, Folks!

I am a very happy owner of an SP3 i7 256 GB from 12.12.2014 on ;)

Togehter with:
  • Black Type Cover 3
  • Docking Station
  • Office Personal
That was the greatest birthday/christmas present I have ever get. ;)

Congrats. We're here to help others - and now you are, too.

JMJSP3

I too received the Surface Pro 3 i7 512 GB, docking station and black type cover for Christmas. I have added the Surface Arc Mouse, the Ethernet adapter and a 128 GB SDXC card. It is great, fast and so portable. Must thank my wife :)

Benjicon

I bought my SP3 i7 256 in October, I'm a digital artist, use mine for illustration and animation. Its a brilliant machine and I almost always have it with me. My wife got one at the same time as me, we have had some teething problems, I swapped my first one at the store because the kick stand wouldn't close properly. I learned how to optimise our machines to minimise the heating, and the only niggling problem I have now is with my wifes when she has it connected to an external monitor the screen blinks intermittently.... but I'm working on that. Aside from those few things its been fantastic and I'm glad I bought them.

r34p3rex

Picked up what I thought was an i5/256gb this morning.. turns out its a brand new i7/256gb so here I am :) Paid $1000 for this + type cover, brand new with warranty til March 2016 and the option to buy Microsoft Complete!

Daimon

• i7/256
  • Docking Station
  • Type Cover 3 Black
  • Wireless Display Adapter
  • PlexShield Flexible Glass Screen
:D