What's new

Official I ordered a Surface Book

Nuspieds

I went all out and ordered the 512GB version with 16GB of RAM.

The 512GB is overkill for me, actually, but I wanted the 16GB. It was disappointing not to see the 256GB version also available with 16GB of RAM.

MrRedHat

I pre-ordered a Surface Book 10/07/2015. I7, 16GB, 512GB. No MS Care or Dock.

I am wondering if I should have gotten the Surface Pro 4, since the Surface Book has three hour battery life in tablet mode. I did want it for hand written notes in classes too, some of those five hour classes can get long. :)

MrRedHat

The $250 for two years seemed pretty high. I only have to hope that I don’t have hardware failure within the second year.

I’m not too worried about accidental. I’m the type of person that went four years with an iPhone 4 with no screen protector or case and it was still in mint condition when I bought my iPhone 6 Plus.

MrRedHat

Being out in the field is a bit different. The only time my stuff goes outside is when I’m outside in the summer drinking a beer. All I need to do is make sure I don’t spill my beer on it. :)

CrippsCorner

My kind of person @MrRedHat :D had my Surface for 2.5 years now and it's still as mint as the day I got it.

Had iPhone's for 5 years and just the other day cracked my first ever one :( oh well.

unruledboy

I went all out and ordered the 512GB version with 16GB of RAM.

The 512GB is overkill for me, actually, but I wanted the 16GB. It was disappointing not to see the 256GB version also available with 16GB of RAM.
same here, too disappointed there is no 256G+16G

snowboarder

512GB/i7/dGPU/16GB for me too. Wanted to add MS care to my original order and MS store
had me cancel and reorder. Quite a messy experience there. At least I did it before it sold out today...

I ordered the 512 gb 16 i7 dgpu on the 8th. Now I'm watching the order site daily to see if it ships ha ha. Would be great to have a computer that can also be a laptop and have no problem running visual studio for on the go work.

Search tags for this page
fedex clearance delay
fedex clearance delay microsoft
fedex surface book clearance delay
microsoft surface book shipping times 7-8 weeks
surface book
surface book backorder

surface book clearance delay

surface book importer clearance
surface book shipping time

Members online

No members online now.