What's new

please need info please

steve2k8

hi im considering buying a surface 2 32gb or 64gb to replace my acer v5-122p laptop but i have a few questions

the first is can i transfer songs to my ipod either using itunes or copytrans

2nd is i have a couple of kindles and nooks in the family.
i was wondering if i could use somthing like calibre or kindle apps or nooks apps. basically somthing to transfer to ebook readers

and finally could i use my usb 3.0 external 1tb harddrive to transfer to a micro sdcard

many thanks, steve.

sharpuser

Administrator
Staff member
Steve,

You need a Surface 2 Pro or Surface 3 Pro.

1 . For your songs, iTunes remembers all your purchases. So on your new Surface Pro machine, go to iTunes.com and install the free iTunes PC software.. Then and sign in with your account. Your library will be there. Click the "cloud" icon next to songs or albums or movies or podcasts to re-download.

2 . For your Kindle content, Amazon remembers all your purchases. So on your new Surface Pro machine, go here to install the free Kindle PC software, or add the free app from the Microsoft App Store. Sign in with your account. Your library will be there. Click the "cloud" icon for each book to re-download, or just read it online.

3 . Insert a sufficiently large microSD card (64 or 128 GB) into your Surface Pro device. Connect your external hard drive to the USB slot. Copy away.

Last edited: