What's new

post your surface internet speeds!

CrippsCorner

You get what you pay for, and I pay nothing at all :eek:

2940705646.png

barlow00

2941769983.png

I think this is a pretty respectable speed....although I can't wait until BT upgrade us to 300Mb in the next 12 months!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Russ

Wow Sweden must have good internet speeds if 113mbit is only a A- :smile:

Omni ..

Yeah, no sh/// kidding! I'm back here in the woods with DSL so slow I would be embarrassed to post it. It's better early in the day while the squirrels running in the little circular cages are still fresh, but they tire quickly and everything goes downhill from there.

2941818531.png

No laughter, please. Giggling with your hand over your mouth is not allowed, either.

Take care,

Russ

Last edited:

Omni

Russ, I have a friend that gets between 0.5 - 1mg/s down and about 0.1 up so yours is still very fast compared to his!

Omni

View attachment 1050

I think this is a pretty respectable speed....although I can't wait until BT upgrade us to 300Mb in the next 12 months!!!!!!!!!

I'm amazed you don't have much more than that now. I live in a little town in Lincolnshire and I thought Manchester would be a lot more than what I'm getting.

All that said 70+mb/s is very fast for practically everything we could ever want to use it for. :cool2:

Russ

Russ, I have a friend that gets between 0.5 - 1mg/s down and about 0.1 up so yours is still very fast compared to his!

Omni --

I'm just having fun, not bitching. When my late Wife and I started looking for what turned out to be this place, our priorities were seclusion in a semi-rural setting. I was reconciled then to the notion that I might end up back on dial-up. Truth be known, I'm just glad it has DSL, but, like you, when I saw that "A-" for 113MB, I was a little stunned.

Totally off topic, but a funny memory from back then just bubbled up. We had already bought this place, but kept our other home until we got this one ready for the move. The nearest actual town is called Cumming. (Yes, that's how it is spelled.) I was working up here, and I called her and asked if she could find me the nearest hardware store. I heard the key clicks, and then, "Oh, my God! You won't believe the search results I just got." I asked what she had entered. She said she entered "Cumming hardware" and hit the search button. :)

Take care,

Russ

OP
beman39

beman39

Connected to a router/modem with LAN cable. :) Dont know if "Thethered" is the correct term, so sorry if it caused some confusion.

uuhh how do you connect the Surface VIA cable? it doesn't have that connection!

@Russ>> ha! I would luv to see the results she got! every power tool sex toy ever invented! that must've been a fun day! lmao!

Lolvo

uuhh how do you connect the Surface VIA cable? it doesn't have that connection!

@Russ>> ha! I would luv to see the results she got! every power tool sex toy ever invented! that must've been a fun day! lmao!

There is an adapter you can buy to connect your device via Ethernet cable.