What's new

post your surface internet speeds!

PandaSPUR

I agree with the other posts in the thread that state this test doesnt demonstrate the SP2's wifi capabilities unless you just have an internet connection that surpasses your router's wireless protocol's max speed.

Anyway.

My SP2 on 130Mbps 802.11n:
3105377093.png

My PC on 1Gbps Ethernet:
3105373523.png

The differences in speed is likely just due to speedtest picking different servers.

scadarick

I would like to post mine but not at home right now. But I am running just about a dozen or so devices on my home network. So on grandson Network, I get anywhere between 65 to 80 Meg's down and around 12 to 14 up. It's enough bandwidth to do anything I need to do

VickiFL

This is a pretty normal speed for the afternoon here at home. Later in the evening, the speed drops though. It fluctuates too much, IMO.

CrippsCorner

3950132617.png

Not the greatest compared to a lot on here but probably the greatest value... in the 7 years I've had this connection I've never paid a penny!

CrippsCorner

3950132617.png

Not the greatest compared to a lot on here but probably the greatest value... in the 7 years I've had this connection I've never paid a penny!

are you stealing the neighbors wifi? LOL :p

Not quite ;) I signed up to Orange broadband the first month it ever started, and was told it was free broadband for life. And, well, it has been! Has changed to EE and gradually been upgraded from 2Mb/s to 8Mb/s to 14Mb/s and even received a brand new router recently. All for nothing.

Can't complain!

(might need to explain this was free with my mobile contract)