Since the recent firmware and Win10 updates, I have not experienced this problem. I realize now that it was not a wake from sleep problem but rather a wake from hibernate problem. My SB was set to hibernate after 120 minutes (default), and the problem only happened after long periods of inactivity, thus hibernate, not sleep. However, the problem appears to be solved. On another note, I have set my SB to hibernate after only 30 minutes and I see a significant improvement in battery loss. It seems that the SB burns through a fair amount of battery when asleep, but almost none when in hibernation.