What's new

so i got my sp3 on friday

cisco ciscon

still haven't opened the package. I still need to get the mini vga adapter, plus the stocking station, and another monitor. Dual output ooooohyeah
I'll be using it to connect to my private cloud and manage my virtual environments as well as reading. Though, its a bit bulky for reading, i wish it was a bit smaller and easier to read with, no biggie. I think I'll get used to it.

sharpuser

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome, @cisco ciscon

I read often with a Kindle PaperWhite.

I used to read with iPad. Now, I like reading with my SP3, except when outdoors in bright sunlight.
Yes, you will get used to it and love it.

OP
C

cisco ciscon

Thanks! I've been reading your post from time to time. So excited for W10!! I just couldnt wait anymore since my laptop went bad.

bluegrass

Cisco, you've got an enormous amount of self-discipline to have a brand new Surface sitting in front of you and not open it because you haven't got all your peripherals yet. I could never do that myself. Welcome to the forum.

GreyFox7

Super Moderator
Staff member
Cisco, you've got an enormous amount of self-discipline to have a brand new Surface sitting in front of you and not open it because you haven't got all your peripherals yet. I could never do that myself. Welcome to the forum.
Yeah I think I'd be warming that baby up and putting her through her update cycles then going for a spin around the block. Time's a wastin. :)

OP
C

cisco ciscon

Yeah I think I'd be warming that baby up and putting her through her update cycles then going for a spin around the block. Time's a wastin. :)

unfortunately the reason i havent started was because of all the stuff I had to do this weekend. So it isn't discipline. Just a lack of time. I'm at work posting this and my sp3 is at home :\

B

BChat

unfortunately the reason i havent started was because of all the stuff I had to do this weekend. So it isn't discipline. Just a lack of time. I'm at work posting this and my sp3 is at home :\

Judging by ^ this ^ post, I'd say you were a little weak, disorientated, and needed to go home to rest.....cough cough. Welcome...:)