What's new

Surface Pro 5 Boot Loop

Roahn Perez

Hi everyone! My Surface is stuck in an "infinite boot loop" I have done everything to try and fix it. I already tried to use the Recovery Media Tool on a USB, however, no drives come up when I try to reinstall windows. So, I then tried to manually create a partition drive in the "Command Prompt" however it when I type "list disk" it says "There are no fixed disks to show". I'm still trying to figure this out so if you have any suggestions please help. I cannot open windows at all. Whenever, I try to turn it on it just continuously shows the windows logo. I can go to the UEFI and the Windows Re-install Page. I have already tried everything in the advanced options as well. The "Start-Up Repair" option states that it could not repair my PC. The" System Restore" states that I need to specify which Windows Installing to restore however I don't know ow to do that. It has never asked me anything along those lines. Finally, the "System Image Recovery" states that an internal error occurred. Then shows an error "STATUS_WAIT_3(0x80070003)". That is everything that has to do with my situation right now. Someone please send help.

Plantje

That's a quite nasty issue you got there! My initial thoughts are that your SSD is broken and cannot be addressed.
Did you contact Microsoft support on this?

Members online

No members online now.