What's new

Thank you but I'm off to new and better

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonyz3

You all are wonderful but I'm sure there's got to be something better than microsoft out there, even Apple treats their customers better.

You are right you did not mention apple on your first post. interesting. I guess you are just trying to go out with a bang. but i am not going to take the bate. Even if you're playing the race card. :smile:

OP
A

Angel

You are right you did not mention apple on your first post. interesting. I guess you are just trying to go out with a bang. but i am not going to take the bate. Even if you're playing the race card. :smile:

Guess you are taking the "BAIT" (since you can't spell) cause you obviously keep coming back here trying to pick a fight. :)

Spaniard

apple_troll.jpg

OP
A

Angel

Yes good karma...

What you do will come back to you
Where you go no matter who you know
In time it will show
One day your mean actions will cause a reaction
But your sorry's will come too late too help you that fine day!

A birdie said you work for microsoft, that would explain your bad behavior. I have been on here a while praising MS but the first time I complain I get harassed goes to show...

roteixeira

Can I say something to close this thread?

If you are not satisfied, take your hat and leave. Stop looking for attention go on to the new better.

OP
A

Angel

Can I say something to close this thread?

If you are not satisfied, take your hat and leave. Stop looking for attention go on to the new better.

I wasn't looking for attention I was saying goodbye to friends I made and asking for advice from them...this guy started harassing me!

As I said he must be working for microsoft...

Why don't you take a look at the thread and see who attacked who before starting your crap!

OP
A

Angel

I simply don't understand why anyone in the world today posts their ideas about anything if it differs from someone else they get attacked...

You see it on the news but I guess I've never experienced it...

Gay bashing, hanging, columbine, all these are caused by bullying and attacks because people have different opinions than others...

Jeeze what is wrong with you people that you have to attack me because I said I wasn't happy with MS and was moving on...I wanted to say bye to people I met and hopefully learn of other devices I could purchase yet there are what, 3 pages now because someone gets kicks out of putting me down? And oh, I'm the bad girl for defending myself...kiss mine...I will continue to defend myself and anyone else that an idiot decides to bash for having their own opinion

I thought we were allowed to have opinions on here...but no we can be as mean as we please as long as we praise MS?

Krooked

I simply don't understand why anyone in the world today posts their ideas about anything if it differs from someone else they get attacked...

You see it on the news but I guess I've never experienced it...

Gay bashing, hanging, columbine, all these are caused by bullying and attacks because people have different opinions than others...

Jeeze what is wrong with you people that you have to attack me because I said I wasn't happy with MS and was moving on...I wanted to say bye to people I met and hopefully learn of other devices I could purchase yet there are what, 3 pages now because someone gets kicks out of putting me down? And oh, I'm the bad girl for defending myself...kiss mine...I will continue to defend myself and anyone else that an idiot decides to bash for having their own opinion

I thought we were allowed to have opinions on here...but no we can be as mean as we please as long as we praise MS?

You're equating comments from internet smart-asses to gay bashing, hanging, and columbine???

oooOOOoo...kay

OP
A

Angel

Where do you think that stuff starts?
Where does bullying start? Where does a little kid learn to bully? Where does the bullied kid take it and take it the decide to do something?

All of it starts somewhere, no matter how small on a forum or not...do you ever read? There are documented cases of serial killers starting their killing spree because they snapped...why? Something happened...someone said something to them as they passed them on the street, someone commented that they were too tall too fat too something they didn't like...

How about the old rule if you can't say something nice don't say anything at all? And before a comment is said...I have defended myself not attacked others...

Tonyz must be calling on all friends to come after me now since every random person even those never in the forum are signing up to come say something too me...hmmm now who's itching for attention?

Keep taking the bait as tonyz says because you know you are just bullying me and I'm not the wimp you tackle when no one else is around

How about this....wanna act like kids..

Sticks n stones will break my bones but names will never hurt me....waaaaa.

Status
Not open for further replies.