What's new

What does your screen look like upon hitting power button...

borka105

If you are on the metro tile screen and press the power button (top right corner), what happens to your screen in the split second that the Surface goes to sleep? In my case, the colors of all the metro tile icons very briefly change colors as the screen shuts off.

Can you confirm that you see the same thing on your Surface? I just want to make sure it is not something that only mine is doing.

Anyone know why this is happening?

Thanks.

OP
B

borka105

80+ views without a single reply.

Common people, are you seeing this as well when you set your Surface to sleep by pressing the power button? Any replies would be appreciated.

Thanks

kristalsoldier

Common people, are you seeing this as well when you set your Surface to sleep by pressing the power button? Any replies would be appreciated.

Thanks

Sorry, I don't see what you report.

Edit: Should have added that I am on Surface 2.

Last edited:

beman39

Thanks

yea I know its annoying isn't it? LOL when I first posted here I would see peoples posts not being answered and I would have to gently nudge anyone to reply/help LOL and as for the color change I get nothing also but I'm on the RT still, wonder if that has something to do with it?

eljoe

To be honest i didn't' noticed anything until you ask me to do such. ;). I believe i can see what you are seeing, but again, it is, at least in my case, a thing that if it hadn't been brought to my attention by you i wouldn't have realized it happened.

demzor

When I sign out of my account the colors of the tiles go all weird.

I recently started noticing this

ctitanic

Well, if you have so many views and none responses that means that those who visited didn't have any thing like that to report. ;-)

oion

Well, if you have so many views and none responses that means that those who visited didn't have any thing like that to report. ;-)

Either that or it's such a nonissue to the person reading that it's not worth checking it out/adding to the thread.

For real tech support issues, lack of response usually just means that no one knows. People should be reporting those to the official MS boards, in any case.

beman39

well I think that is why the OP is asking here, he wants to know if it's only HIS device that is doing it, if it is then he can/will goto the necessary MS boards, but if it's a regular thing with everyones devices, then he doesn't have to bother/goto the boards... just so happens that on my new Surface 2 it doesn't do that, it just dims and closes