vincentallen2
New Member
- Joined
- Mar 26, 2017
- Messages
- 16
- Points
- 3
- My Device
- Surface Book
Good morning, everyone!
I have an opportunity to get an original surface book with these specs: i7 processor, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, nVidia 940M dedicated GPU
I can buy it for $1100, which is great, but the warranty is expired
Or...
I can go to Costco and get the 128gb, 8gb Ram, i5 w/Free Surface Dock for $1299. Its slightly more expensive (and lower spec'd) but at least I get a warranty and a surface dock for free
I could really use, and appreciate, your advice
Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
I have an opportunity to get an original surface book with these specs: i7 processor, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, nVidia 940M dedicated GPU
I can buy it for $1100, which is great, but the warranty is expired
Or...
I can go to Costco and get the 128gb, 8gb Ram, i5 w/Free Surface Dock for $1299. Its slightly more expensive (and lower spec'd) but at least I get a warranty and a surface dock for free
I could really use, and appreciate, your advice
Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk