What's new

Will the i3 meet you needs? My thoughts

OP
raqball

raqball

Now I am seriously considering exchanging this i3 and get the i5, just pay the $200.00 difference. I'm still within my 30 days. I'm going to call Microsoft and see if they will let me do that, and transfer my Microsoft Complete plan.

Why's that? The i3 is still seriously rockin' for me.

VickiFL

Honestly, I plan to have this for several years, and wondering if it will be outdated before I pay it off. It's only $200.00 more, and I might kick myself later for not doing it.

OP
raqball

raqball

If you plan on keeping it for several years then that's probably a good idea.. MS will definitely let you exchange it if you are within 30-days.

I generally get the newest model so I'm cool with the i3 because it will get handed down or sold when the SP4 comes out..

I have an electronics addiction..

VickiFL

I just called Microsoft, and they said they would exchange it no problem. Guess I'm making a run to the Microsoft Store tomorrow. LOL

I know the SP4 is coming out soon, but I would be ok with an SP3 i5.

OP
raqball

raqball

I just called Microsoft, and they said they would exchange it no problem. Guess I'm making a run to the Microsoft Store tomorrow. LOL

I know the SP4 is coming out soon, but I would be ok with an SP3 i5.

Cool! Guess we know what you will be doing tomorrow.. Microsoft updates, updates and um, updates! :)

kristalsoldier

Cool! Guess we know what you will be doing tomorrow.. Microsoft updates, updates and um, updates! :)

Oh...and you forgot...the incessant fiddling around to get the device to personalize it just to the right pitch! I found myself do that in the first week when I got the SP3. I was sitting in a Toronto hotel room and spending my nights doing that. My colleagues were not happy at my anti-social behaviour. Nor was my partner! And after the personal personalization was done (any more would probably have wrecked the device and I would have had to start from scratch again!), I then just loved to handle the device. I still do. I like touching it, working on it, carrying it around.

Since we were talking about technology addiction!!!!