What's new

Windows 10 Preview on Surface Pro 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've already tried that and it didn't fix. Guess I'll worry in build 159. ha.
My Pen's purple button didn't work at first, but I just tried it and it did (never did before, at least not most of the time).
As for waiting for build 159, fbl_impressive Professional 10159 is downloading as I type.
 
Odd they release a whole new build a day after 158.
158's not bad. What tremendous problem could there be with 158 that they release a new build the next day?
 
Odd they release a whole new build a day after 158.
158's not bad. What tremendous problem could there be with 158 that they release a new build the next day?

Ha. First we're all itching for new builds, then we start questioning why we're getting them :D

Shall look for an ISO tomorrow if I can. Damn you Windows Update
 
Stuck at 0% download on my SP3, desktop is rebooting/installing the update. Maybe my SP3 is afraid of changing two days in a row...
 
Odd they release a whole new build a day after 158.
158's not bad. What tremendous problem could there be with 158 that they release a new build the next day?
There was no problem, it got signed off by the OSG team so they released it. Timing is everything.
 
My Surface 3 and PC downloading 10159 :). I am really surprised, one day and two updating 158, 159 ?
 
Maybe it got pulled and 10159 is only going out to people already on 10158. A new middle ring :)
 
10159 uses the new windows logo for the background at the logon screen.
That's the only change. So far.
Hopefully Edge and Mail will open as windows and not just taskbar buttons.
 
Maybe it got pulled and 10159 is only going out to people already on 10158. A new middle ring :)
The blog said 158 was getting replaced by 159 if you see 157 in an update restart and then update
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top