What's new

A cover without the keyboard?

thelead

I know this is going to sound blasphemous but I really don't care much for the keyboard and trackpad function of the current SP3 cover. Does anyone make a lightweight cover, like the iPad cover, for the SP3?

To me, I see the SP3 as a premium tablet and when I do want to use it as workstation I set it up on a desk and pair it with a Bluetooth keyboard and mouse.

I'll duck for cover now o_O

kvr

I share your feelings on the keyboard cover :) I didn't see the value for $130 and instead opted to go with a Mime ghost glass screen protector in a sleeve case and a logitech K810 that I already owned. I have yet to find one like you're talking about but I'd be interested too.

revmike

I've been waiting for such a cover since the surface line was released. I purchased a "broken" touch cover that was in pretty good shape for less than $20.00, including shipping only to find out that there was nothing wrong with it. So that is what I use for a semi-cover, even though I have both new type and touch covers currently unused.

FlySwatter

I have two excellent Bluetooth keyboards, as well as a nice BT mouse. I may have considered getting a non-keyboard cover as well for the right price, and in the right design.