What's new

New Guy Question

stevej2001

I'm considering getting a surface RT at the now attractive price. What I can't seem to find is a list of available apps. Is there a way to get into the MS app store without actually buying a tablet?

cali

Welcome to the site. Moved your thread out to the general discussion forum for responses.

beman39

Just tried that link on a Windows 7 PC and can confirm you can look at the store :)
that's false, no you can't...all you can look at is a couple of examples of "popular" stuff that they offer that's it, it even says on the web page you need a windows 8 or RT to access the store...don't want people coming in here and seeing only those apps thinking "that's it? lol

CrippsCorner

that's false, no you can't...all you can look at is a couple of examples of "popular" stuff that they offer that's it, it even says on the web page you need a windows 8 or RT to access the store...don't want people coming in here and seeing only those apps thinking "that's it? lol
That's strange, because I've seen that message before (like 6 months ago) but this time round I didn't?

demandarin

Just a f.y.I. as of yesterday win8 store for RT has over 100'000 apps. So no shortage of apps for RT. Unless you get mad there's no farting apps in there..haha

Members online

No members online now.