What's new

Pimp My Band App

fuzzy2651

I stumbled across this app when reading an article about the Band. For those of you with a Windows Phone, just search for "Pimp My Band". I didn't buy it for $.99, I just did the "Try" option and it works great as far as being able to customize the tile colors and use a photo as your background.

WP_20150120_12_02_58_Pro.jpg

JB 2.0

Yep Pimp my Band seems to be following a new trend with WP8 apps.

Call it a trial and give all the features, if people like it they pay for it or not, their choice.

I like this model so much I'm going to use for my app.

VickiFL

Thank you for posting this! I went ahead and bought this app because I really like being able to put a picture on my Band. Plus, it was only 99 cents. Gotta help support the app developers. :)

OP
fuzzy2651

fuzzy2651

Awesome. I figured my fellow Band wearers would be as excited as I was to go beyond the canned backgrounds that MS provides. I have to admit, I was pretty impressed with how amazing the screen looks with a picture on it.

VickiFL

Awesome. I figured my fellow Band wearers would be as excited as I was to go beyond the canned backgrounds that MS provides. I have to admit, I was pretty impressed with how amazing the screen looks with a picture on it.
Yes, I agree. The picture quality on the Band it a lot better than I expected.

VickiFL

Changed my wallpaper again, LOL I think I'll keep this one for a while. Meaning longer than a day. :)

***Sorry the picture is sideways. I'm checking my settings.

Search tags for this page
andriod and pimp my band will not open
can i use pimp my band for microsoft band two
ios app pimp my band
microsoft band app for surface

pimp my band

pimp my band apk
pimp my band app
pimp my band for pc

pimp my band ios

pimp my band support