What's new

Sad Reality of Apple's Users

codrut

I, at one point in time, have been a huge Apple fan. I had all of their products including the useless Apple TV. I had many frustrations caused by them. At one point I had my emails (sent to @icloud.com) deleted without warning. Reading the agreements it seems Apple took the liberty to delete suspicious emails without warning (not sending them to Junk). Of course, it was a bad filtering on their part, but this caused me to switch over to Microsoft products. It's a much better experience, not perfect, but better anyway. The Surface is not cheap but cheaper than Apple MacBook Airs. The Lumia has one of the nicest cameras in a mobile phone. And the Band is just cool! And useful ;)

macmee

I'm pretty sure the lady in the picture is using both devices because her job gave her both devices to use, but I do agree that the iPad doesn't do very many things, and the iPad Pro, based on who it's directed at, does even less.

LordG

Wow. I guess you cannot take the fanboy out of the rude and useless argument starting discussions.

Maybe this is the WRONG Surface forums to join...

leeshor

Wow. I guess you cannot take the fanboy out of the rude and useless argument starting discussions.

Maybe this is the WRONG Surface forums to join...
The Apple forums are doing the same to Android. It's nearly impossible to avoid.

kundas1

hahaha I gotta laugh because there are other forums, not just here or apple or Microsoft having these flame wars BUT A BLOODY CAR ENTHUSIAST forum having the exact same flame war about the new MAXIPAD and Surface tablets and android tablets... you can't escape it ANYWHERE LOL

macmee

And Android forums are doing the same to Mircosoft. Still does not make it right.

I tend to agree with you, the Surface circlejerk is strong here although to be fair it is a surface forum.

I have a SP3, Nexus 9 and iPad 3 currently and have owned older surfaces, android devices and apple devices and honestly the SP3 isn't definitively better than Android or iOS, nor is it definitively worse. Each have their strengths and weaknesses. The people who understand this are fine. The people, who for some reason, thinks the Surface is better in every which way are just as nonsensical as the Apple and Android fanboys who do this too :p

GoGoDelicious

Ok, what you can do in your iPad or Mac that We can't do in a Surface Pro 3?
Check email, access OneDrive, visit surfaceforums.net when WiFi is not available. Don't say I can tether to my phone because now you are saying I need to carry 2 devices since the SP3 does not have LTE. A person can do all of the above on an iPad since they have LTE.

Last edited:

hughlle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Check email, access OneDrive, visit surfaceforums.net when WiFi is not available. Don't say I can tether to my phone because now you are saying I need to carry 2 devices since the SP3 does not have LTE. A person can do all of the above on an iPad since they have LTE.

Surface 3, USB dongle, many options. Are you saying you don't take your mobile phone with you? Personally I'd rather tether than pay for yet another contract, and at an exorbitant price. It's to each their own though.

kundas1

Surface 3, USB dongle, many options. Are you saying you don't take your mobile phone with you? Personally I'd rather tether than pay for yet another contract, and at an exorbitant price. It's to each their own though.

^^^ exactly this...

I never understand posts like these.. as hughile has said everybody carries their phone with them so its no burden to have 2 devices...