What's new

Top 5 Killer Apps

Xbox 360 crossplay compatiblity.
A real desktop browser.
I guess these aren't really apps but my wishes :p
 
Last edited:
1# Launchy,
2# WC(!) III - Frozen Throne,
3# VLC Media Player,
4# MS Office,
5# More Games i guess.

Most wanted feature--> Taskbar...
 
For me, it would have to be
Plants Vs. Zombies!
and then for the rest;
Office
Chrome (I would assume Google will have a Metro version available soon enough)
Netflix
and lastly any other time wasting programs, like video game system emulators.
 
I've got a forum reader app (aka TapATalk) that I'm a long ways on, hopefully that will be a must-have app :)
 
If you cruise, Ship Mate is awesome.

happy4th3.gif
 
Adobe illistrator
Custom c apps that run on windows
Excel with scripts and macros
Flash
Full printer driver support
 
1.Skype
2.VLC
3.Slingbox :in love:
4.U Torrnet
5.Offline Navigation App
 
Office
Skype
LogMeIn
Visual Studio
Chrome

So many i use! hard to only list 5 =[
 
Back
Top