What's new

Solved Zinio App - Other countries

guthrie

I have the same issues (cant sign back in).

I asked Zinio for help and I got the following response:

"In certain cases users had to call Microsoft Support for help troubleshooting their device and may even have needed to reset it to factory settings. I apologize for the inconvenience."

I hope someone can shed light on how to fix the issue

oion

I have the same issues (cant sign back in).

I asked Zinio for help and I got the following response:

"In certain cases users had to call Microsoft Support for help troubleshooting their device and may even have needed to reset it to factory settings. I apologize for the inconvenience."

I hope someone can shed light on how to fix the issue

I can't see the app reviews right now (2.5 stars is hardly good), but if the complaints generally started around the same time, I'd see what MS update patches were released about that time as well. It's possible there's a conflict somewhere. Resetting to factory condition is an extreme measure, though. That reminds me of my failed Adobe software bundle installation, where the heavy-duty copy protection and activation crap wouldn't work, and Adobe support said I had to reformat my computer (hell no).

bulls96

Upgraded to the full release windows 8.1 and Zinio started working again. It let me log on now.
Sent from my Windows 8 device using Board Express Pro

eelpout

Has anyone else noticed the Zoom option has disappeared in the app (it use to be available when sliding up from the bottom while reading)? So if you pinch zoom everything is fuzzy. I'm not sure if it's due to the 8.1 update or the app itself. So I've gone back to using the Air reader on the desktop until they fix it.

bulls96

This app won't let me log in again. I recently did a clean reset. Windows 8.1

Using next issue more now. Thankfully I dont have that much subscriptions now.
Sent from my Windows 8 device using Board Express Pro

Heather D

I cannot figure out how to delete magazines that I no longer want on my Surface. They are taking up space. Can anyone help with that?

elixir

This page http://apps.m.com/windows/en-US/app/zinio/790e1b04-01f7-4c06-a0d6-07d8501b53b6 says English US but you may want to ask them if there is a way to get it. They have a contact page there.

Yes I know this link before but everytime I tried it opens windows store however it didn't show any zinio app at all. It is just basically opened up windows store showing the usual windows store feature apps, top free download, etc. Of course there is no issue with my windows store because it didn't happen with other apps that I tried to download, only zinio gave me this problem.
I tried to contact zinio earlier but the support just pointed me to download the desktop app and just said the app is not compatible with tablet?? I don't like desktop app, it is not touch friendly.

anyway, is there an exe file or installer file so I can install it by passing windows store?