What's new

bt mouse not connecting

OP
U

ultra99

same thing. btw, shouldn't i be able to have 3 or 4 apps opened and visible at the same time? I only max 2 side by side...weird...

oion

same thing. btw, shouldn't i be able to have 3 or 4 apps opened and visible at the same time? I only max 2 side by side...weird...

If you're talking about Metro snapping, the Surface screen resolution+size is so small that Win8.1 will only allow two metro apps to be snapped. Only when you have the Surface connected to a larger monitor or on Win8.1 machines with large screens will you be able to snap more than two things. In desktop mode you can have as many windows open as you want--this is MDI (multiple document interface), of course.

OP
U

ultra99

i tried drivers versions .94, .134, and .150 all of them give me same msg: "ready to pair" ..... then "that didn't work".

EMINENT

If you're talking about Metro snapping, the Surface screen resolution+size is so small that Win8.1 will only allow two metro apps to be snapped. Only when you have the Surface connected to a larger monitor or on Win8.1 machines with large screens will you be able to snap more than two things. In desktop mode you can have as many windows open as you want--this is MDI (multiple document interface), of course.

3 apps are already possible.

In settings under display/more options, you must change default to smaller.

OP
U

ultra99

ok, i got my surface replaced and STILL the mouse is not being recognized.... eventhough it's fine on my laptop...now what?