What's new

How many times have you replaced the main battery in your SP3 Pen?

How often have you replaced the main Pen Battery?

• Never

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • 1-2 times

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • 3-5 times

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • >5 times

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters
OP
Moonsurface

Moonsurface

Super Moderator
Staff member
£2 here in the UK for a single 319 but to be honest I rarely use the top button anyway so I probably wouldn't notice it had gone flat.

Haldi

so i had to replace by battery today. First time ever, and i got my Surface Pro 3 pretty early after release.
But well yeah, i don't really use it that often, and i rarely use the pen ^^

I was shocked why my pen wouldn't work. I always tought the pen itself was passive. But well... seeing the 1.5V Battery with 0.88V left made it pretty clear where the problem lies ^^
Ordered 2 new AAAA batteries for 3.4o so i'm gonna be finde for the next 3-5 years... or whoever is gonna use my Tablet after me, probably not gonna keep it for the next 4 years.

surfnwabo

I'm on battery #6. Seem to last about 2 months. Duracell ultimate's? seemed to last a little longer, but have not seen any lately.
Use the pen every day +/- 8 hours. Never has worked great, stops a lot, then I usually just take the battery out & in. Finally stripped the threads. Fixed it with with a hose clamp holding it together. Now the pen seems? to work better! But now it wil not start the ink workspace.

Search tags for this page

surface check how many times battery has changed

Members online

No members online now.