What's new

Immersed VR on SP6?

Thanks! Will check it out.

I was just referring to metaverse that is being setup. I think this is connected to using VR for stuff like Teams etc.

Really curious as to how the mixed reality part works.
Oh, ok
 
Damn, these Immersed app updates keep getting better and better! Running 3 monitors right now REALLY SMOOTHLY compared to before. This is so damn nice. Surface Pro 6 is still powering through all this! Loving it.
 
Sounds great! My company is still very involved in the metaverse. A few months back we had our first all virtual town hall meeting
 
Damn, these Immersed app updates keep getting better and better! Running 3 monitors right now REALLY SMOOTHLY compared to before. This is so damn nice. Surface Pro 6 is still powering through all this! Loving it.
You're making me want to get a SP6 myself with that review! My SB2 15" is still going strong since 2017.
 
You're making me want to get a SP6 myself with that review! My SB2 15" is still going strong since 2017.
welllllll.....my signature keyboard is on it's way out and only works in the tilted position so I ordered another one, but in all fairness it HAS been like 6 years so I kinda get if the keyboard starts acting up by now. lol.
I mean you could get a 6, but you could also get an 8 which I think would be a better investment IMO.

If I do get an 8/9 tho, I am going to miss the whole fanless design. Not sure how I am going to like having a fan go off while using my tablet.....but thunderbolt 4 is a VERY NICE feature to have...decisions decisions...
 
Back
Top