G Glenn.Q New Member Joined Jan 22, 2016 Messages 13 Points 3 My Device SPro4 Jan 31, 2016 #25 Also using the MX Anywhere 2. I really like it. Mx Anywhere 2 Wireless mobile mouse
W WaVeS New Member Joined Mar 24, 2016 Messages 7 Points 1 My Device SPro4 Mar 24, 2016 #26 Late to the thread, but MX Master is out now. Amazon has it discounted. Can connect up to 3 bluetooth devices.
Late to the thread, but MX Master is out now. Amazon has it discounted. Can connect up to 3 bluetooth devices.
G GTiceman Active Member Joined Aug 4, 2014 Messages 568 Points 28 My Device SPro3 Mar 24, 2016 #27 MX Master is great if you are primarily at one spot, I almost bought it but went with the MX Anywhere 2 as it is easy to travel with. that Amazon price right now on the MX Master is great.
MX Master is great if you are primarily at one spot, I almost bought it but went with the MX Anywhere 2 as it is easy to travel with. that Amazon price right now on the MX Master is great.