What's new

Official I received my Surface Book

chekhonte

It doesn't need a dongle. You pair it turning it on, holding the little black button near the micro USB port for 3 seconds and then pair it under the "everything else" category in the bluetooth menu. It's nice not to need that ridiculous dongle with the SB2.

sharpuser

Administrator
Staff member
Every day I feel like “I just received my Surface Book”.

My two 15 inch 1TB SB2 computers are still crunching numbers, playing media, traveling with me, and managing my business for years now. Brilliant.

kojack

Every day I feel like “I just received my Surface Book”.

My two 15 inch 1TB SB2 computers are still crunching numbers, playing media, traveling with me, and managing my business for years now. Brilliant.

Good to hear. I am soon moving to a 15" surface book 3 for my main device for my businesses, and a surface pro X for on the road. I will be retiring my ipad and iphone, and using my samsung tab A 8 and a new Samsung A71 for my mobile connectivity devices. I am done with apple. They are the new IBM. Stale no vision same devices released year after year. Boring. At least using surface products you have futureproof technology thats moving forward with new ideas. Not the same phone for the past 5 years. Using samsung phones now, we get better integration with windows like never before. It's awesome.