What's new

spot the Surface!

oion

NCIS, season 11 episode 11:

ncis-s11e11_1.jpg

ncis-s11e11_2.jpg

ncis-s11e11_3.jpg

Considering NCIS is the most-watched TV show in the U.S., I have to wonder how much MS spent for that kind of placement. :p

ChemCat

We are visiting my bf's sister. They're watching tv. Look what I saw. Yes, posting from a windows phone.

WP_20131229.jpg

Last edited:

bluegrass

what's that!? An Apple fans cult meeting or what?

I'm really flippin' biased I guess. I always get the feelin' that an Apple user is a little on the lazy side and doesn't care to learn how to really use technology to it's fullest. What really makes people choose Apple over superior technology. I think it's because it's dumbed down to where you don't have to use your brain as much. Wow. Am I going to get it now. I really don't want to start an Apple war. It's just interesting why people choose Apple over other products. I go back to where I chose a Radio Shack Model I over an Apple back in 78'.

kristalsoldier

I'm really flippin' biased I guess. I always get the feelin' that an Apple user is a little on the lazy side and doesn't care to learn how to really use technology to it's fullest. What really makes people choose Apple over superior technology. I think it's because it's dumbed down to where you don't have to use your brain as much. Wow. Am I going to get it now. I really don't want to start an Apple war. It's just interesting why people choose Apple over other products. I go back to where I chose a Radio Shack Model I over an Apple back in 78'.

Well, according to some of my friends and acquaintances who only use Apple devices, they seem to prefer the aesthetics - software and hardware. They also say that some things are better done on Macs (like movie editing). Perhaps that is a function of the available software. I don't know too much about Apple products except for the iPad, which I do use.

Personally, I think Apple got it just right with the iPad (but that is because I am partial to the 4:3 aspect ratio for tablets). But aside from that I am not sure I see the aesthetics of their line-up. I should also mention that some of these people who I know and who use Apple products do know their stuff. Then there is another set of people I know who don't know anything about computers. They seem to use Apple products because it is the 'in thing to do' - whatever that means. They do make a big deal about how their computers and phones don't give them any trouble, but I think that is just a argument of convenience. But then again, I could be biased.

ctitanic

Well, they don't talk about their crashes because all they get is an hour glass going and going, when an Software crashes in MS, at least in previous versions, you get a bunch of errors and messages. :wink: