What's new

Bluetooth Mouse for Surface Pro 3

hughlle

Super Moderator
Staff member
mx master! the only downside is its size :)

Why not the MX Anywhere 2? It is a nice design (if my mx anywhere is anything to go by) bluetooth connectivity with the ability to switch between 3 devices via native Bluetooth or via a pico unifying receiver. I think it will be on my shopping list come pay day.

JesseDiaz

Using the Microsoft Arc Touch Surface Edition. Works nicely

I have the Microsoft ARC mouse and I love the feel of it but it has never functioned properly. Sometimes it loses connection or is laggy. So I have to put it straight and bend to turn it on and off again. Then its okay. Other times the SCROLL feature is buggy. I scroll and here lets say 10 clicks and it only goes down 3 times

GTiceman

Why not the MX Anywhere 2? It is a nice design (if my mx anywhere is anything to go by) bluetooth connectivity with the ability to switch between 3 devices via native Bluetooth or via a pico unifying receiver. I think it will be on my shopping list come pay day.
I did not see this, my ultra thin might be going back

hughlle

Super Moderator
Staff member
I did not see this, my ultra thin might be going back

Only think it's available in the states at present, can't find one on amazon UK. Just saw a review the other day, was also unaware it existed, and it looks brilliant. I really love my mx anywhere 1 but alas it is reliant on a usb dongle which is a pain when i'm jumping between my surface and my desktop while working. I'll definitely be accepting the larger size of this over a slim given the comfort and performance of the first.

GTiceman

Only think it's available in the states at present, can't find one on amazon UK. Just saw a review the other day, was also unaware it existed, and it looks brilliant. I really love my mx anywhere 1 but alas it is reliant on a usb dongle which is a pain when i'm jumping between my surface and my desktop while working. I'll definitely be accepting the larger size of this over a slim given the comfort and performance of the first.

I would need to order it as it isn't in Best Buy. I wish I knew it existed before this past weekend. I love the MX Master but wanted something a bit more portable but also ergonomic for 8+ hours of work.

GTiceman

Well I got my MX Anywhere 2 today and it works great on my SP3 but I think it is going back as I mistakenly thought I could get Bluetooth SMART drivers to work in Windows 7, but alas I can connect the device but it will not respond. The device feels great in my hand but I need it to be able to connect to both systems and all my other devices are BT so a unifying receiver doesn't make sense.

EDIT: Got a new BT dongle and stack, device now works on Windows 7. I will be keeping the MX Anywhere 2

Last edited:

joudbren

Another M557 user here. It's worked amazingly well and is very portable with great battery life. I had an MS Wedge mouse but after having it replaced 4 times under warranty I gave up. I liked the 557 so much I actually bought another one for my iMac. Cheers!