What's new

OH Y E A H my credit card was charged sp2 on the way.....

mld218

I got a shipment notification this morning for just my tablet as well. I had also ordered a keyboard and wireless connector at the same time. I did talk to MS yesterday and they told me all 3 would ship by the 21st. They must be packing just the tablets at this point.

hypokondriak

I got a shipping notification and tracking number from Microsoft. Strangely it is only for the Surface Pro 2 even though I ordered the cover at the same time. The purple type cover is not listed on the confirmation and the amount they charged is only the tablet plus tax.

I got a shipment notification this morning for my S2, which I ordered weeks after my SP2/Type Cover 2...lol.

Sent from the SurfaceForums.net app for Windows 8

kristi

I got a shipment notification this morning for just my tablet as well. I had also ordered a keyboard and wireless connector at the same time. I did talk to MS yesterday and they told me all 3 would ship by the 21st. They must be packing just the tablets at this point.

mine only shows the surface shipped as well. I think it is very possible that they ship from different locations. The units themselves may ship from Asia and come through Alaska for customs clearance, while the keyboard covers may already be in a U.S. warehouse somewhere and not ship until Monday via overnight shipping.

Deryl McCarty

Mine shipped today too, but of course the tracking number does not compute for UPS...the hang-up is probably that they had 50 Pro 2 256/8s in Redmond, and I am the 51st shippee, so mine comes from the storage location in McMurdo Sound. At least there will not be any overheating problems - that vapor Mg case will hold the McMurdo Sound cold for about 2 years. Sigh...its gonna be a long time until the 22nd (or late the 21st??).

Procinctu

Just got shipping confirmation. Pro 2 256 and touch cover. Each has a different tracking number, but both in same email. Not in UPS tracking yet though. Ordered 09/24.

Last edited:

kristi

Mine shipped today too, but of course the tracking number does not compute for UPS...the hang-up is probably that they had 50 Pro 2 256/8s in Redmond, and I am the 51st shippee, so mine comes from the storage location in McMurdo Sound. At least there will not be any overheating problems - that vapor Mg case will hold the McMurdo Sound cold for about 2 years. Sigh...its gonna be a long time until the 22nd (or late the 21st??).

I realize you are joking, but I'm pretty certain that none of them ship from Redmond. If they did, I'd just walk over and get mine:) Or have my husband bring it home from work with him.

Odyssey

Somebody in Germany got theirs early!

[video=youtube;FczIPCCkNsg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FczIPCCkNsg&feature=player_detailpage[/video]